On the day before my 36th year,
1. after such long, long cold and rainy days, the sun has came out! :))
2. I uploaded a new card item in etsy store, which I made for the birth announcement card last month, now it’s as a blank card to sell.;)
3. I’m not sure, if it happened, ’cause I’ve published the card in etsy store.. anyway, as soon as I’ve done with it, I’ve received an email from an editor of the chinese publishing house asking me to take part in publishing a book about card design with my cards. 😀
4. To celebrate my own birthday, I’ve learned here in Germany that I should first bake a cake to bring to the office and serve a coffee & tea with the cake to the colleagues. I tried this time an almond-orange cake. Through the whole afternoon, it smelled fully after orange syrup and roasted almonds at home.
And this tiny, cute mini cake is for Papa tomorrow, who is going to work alone at home office without me and Ponyo.
After I’m together with Ponyo, I can’t find any taste in chocolate!! Well..it’s not so bad for us actually, but maybe it’s a bit pity for my colleagues who love chocolates. I hope my almond-orange cake is sweet enough though!;)
5. And finally I’ve relaunched my website…(again! already 2nd time in this year.hehe)
It’s not too much different than the previous version, I mean contents of the website. But I tried to rearrange the structure and navigate easily for everyone who visit my site for the first time and above all, to tell directly who I am, what I do. I hope that my intention is now obvious and my effort brings me more business!! 🙂
Of course, any comment, any critique (but better encouragement 😉 will be welcome!
Happy day and night to all.. 🙂